Our Nursery School has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- DP Policy BNS May 18
- BNS parent privacy notice
- Packed lunch policy May 2018
- Accessibility Plan Sept 18
- Attendance policy 2018
- British Values policy BNS 2018
- Charging for Activities
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy September 2019
- BNS and CIS Safeguarding School Policy September 2019
- Counterfraud and corruption
- Safeguarding Statement 2019
- e-Safety Guidance for Parents
- E-safety Policy Sept 2018
- Equality Policy September 2019
- Complaints Policy April 2020
- Health-and-Safety-Policy Beechdale and Consett Infants (1)
- Management of behaviour policy September 2018
- SEN Policy January 2020
- Photographic Policy
- Supporting Pupils with medical needs 2018
- Accessibility Statement Plan Sept 18
- WLW DCC Equality Information and Objectives_Sep 2017
Publication of information by the Governing Body
The policy below covers information already published and information that is to be published in the future.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.