We are currently open to all of our children which is fantastic and its great to have a full Nursery again of children and staff! As you are aware we have made some changes to our daily routines to ensure we can operate safely following the guidelines we have been given and thus to eliminate risk to the children, staff and you as the parent.
The bullet points below show clearly some of the new daily routines we have in place to ensure our school is a covid safe environment:
- Staggered drop off times and pick up times
- No adults are allowed to enter the building unless they have made an appointment
- Children are asked to wash their hands on entering and leaving the building and at key points throughout the day
- If you can we have asked that you provide your child with their own outdoor clothing and wellies to stay in school
- Please provide your child with a named water bottle so they can access this throughout the school day
If you have any questions related to our new changes please do not hesitate to get in touch with us in Nursery via e mail or phone call.
Home School Learning Pack
We are aware that already some families have had to make decisions linked to the safety of your own family and situations do vary within families. If for whatever reason you have had to make the decision to keep your child at home or if in the future we might have to close for a period of time due to a positive Covid 19 case we have put together a home school learning pack to offer support and advice for the time you have together at home.
An idea for my home school working week – Jan School Closure
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact the school –
Covid 19 advice is being updated all of the time. We will keep you updated on a regular basis via our school app. But please do not hesitate to contact is at any point if you have any concerns or questions linked to Covid 19.
Durham County Council are great at keeping information up to date on the following website: