Our Nursery School has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Remote learning guidance for parents Jan 2021
- BNS COVID-19 Additional Controls RA January 21
- Accessibility Plan Sept 20
- Attendance policy
- BNS Online Safety Policy Sept 2020
- British Values policy BNS 2020
- Complaints policy 2020
- Charging for Activities 2020
- Counterfraud and corruption Sept 2020
- Equality Policy September 2020
- E-safety Policy Sept 2020
- Health-and-Safety-Policy Beechdale and Consett Infants (1)
- ICT Acceptable use policy – 2020
- KCSIE Safeguarding Policy September 2020
- Management of behaviour policy September 2020
- Packed lunch policy Sept 2020
- Photographic Policy 2020
- Safeguarding Statement 2020
- SEN Policy January 2020
- Supporting children with medical conditions policy 2020
- DP Policy BNS May 18
- BNS parent privacy notice
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 update
- BNS and CIS COVID 19 Policy
- BNS Covid RA reviewed Oct 2020
Publication of information by the Governing Body
The policy below covers information already published and information that is to be published in the future.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.