Our Nursery School has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Safeguarding Policy – Sept 23
- Online Safety Policy – Sept 23
- Low level concerns policy – Sept 23
- ICT Acceptable use policy – 2023
- Female genital mutilation_ resource pack – GOV.UK
- Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006
- County Lines exploitation_ applying All Our Health – GOV.UK
- Counter fraud and corruption policy 2023
- Accessibility Plan Sept 22
- Attendance policy
- Attendance Leaflet Sept 22
- British Values policy BNS 2022
- Complaints policy 2022
- Charging for Activities 2022
- Counterfraud and corruption Sept 2022
- Equality Policy September 2022
- BCFED Online Safety Policy Template Sept 21
- Management of behaviour policy September 2022
- Packed lunch policy Sept 2022
- Photographic Policy 2021
- SEN Policy January 2022
- Supporting children with medical conditions policy 2022
- BNS Data Protection Policy Sept 22 (1)
- BNS parent privacy notice
- Health-and-Safety-Policy Beechdale and Consett Infants 2022
- Governor Code of Conduct 2022-23
Publication of information by the Governing Body
The policy below covers information already published and information that is to be published in the future.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.